Past Conference: Cheating, Lying & Honor in America's High Schools, Colleges & Universities
This conference took place on 5 & 6 March 2012. To continue the discussion, visit our Wordpress blog, facebook page, and flickr page. A follow-up conference was held on 4-5 March 2013. Click here to learn more about the 2013 Honor Conference: Building and Strengthening Honor Codes: Inspiring Honor and Respect."
"When honor lives, a nation thrives"
2012 conference topics included:
- Why do students cheat? When does it begin?
What is the impact of peer pressure? Why must we act?
- What is the role of an Honor Code? What steps can be taken to strengthen
an existing code or establish a new one?
- How do technology and other changes impact cheating?
- What tools do faculty and staff need so they can make student honor a priority?
- How can we promote student honor across America's campuses?
Conference made possible in part through the generosity of